How do I Assign an Assessment Schema to a PLG?
Assign an Assessment Schema to a PLG
Assigning an assessment Schema to your PLG Framework will enable you to see at a glance where the Learner is at against each statement you wish to assess, it will reflect the Learners progression and identify where additional support may be beneficial.
Here is a video that shows you how you can use the iOS App to add an Assessment Schema to a PLG:
Here are the steps to assign an Assessment schema to a PLG:
1. From the home screen of the App with the word "Capture" and the animated stars Tap on the Pencil & Pad icon (bottom right) to login to Assessment Area.
2. Enter in your username and password and Tap Continue.
3. Tap Manage PLGs (top right)
4. Tap the Pencil Icon to the right of the PLG you want to assign a schema to
5. Tap Edit PLG Framework/Assessment Items (top right)
6. Tap the Schema Icon (three gauges, top right)
7. Select each of the Headings and/or the Outcomes that you want to assign a Schema to, when you Tap on them and they will turn grey. When you have selected all the headings/outcomes that you want to assign a schema to Tap Set Schema (top right)
8. Select the Schema you require
Helpful Tips: You can select different Schemas to be assigned to different Headings or Outcomes within your Framework if you wish.
Not all headings/outcomes need to have a schema assigned to it. It can be personalised to your requirements.
To remove a Schema you have assigned Tap the Heading/Outcome, it will turn grey and then Tap Remove Schema (top right)
9. Tap Submit for Review (bottom right)
10. If you are Assessment Manager you can then Tap Approve to make the changes live.