EfL App: Upload a PDF that contain a Learner's evidence to the Cloud
There are two places that the Learning Journey or document that you have made will now be shown on your device. You can either go to the Files section on your device or to the specific Learner's Profile.
Here are the steps to upload a Learning Journey/Document from the Files section on my device:
1. From the main launch screen tap PDF (right side, under capture)
2. Tap Files (top right)
3. You can then Tap on the name of the Learning Journey to open it and see it. If you would like to delete the Learning Journey you can swipe left on it and then Tap Delete. Alternatively, you can upload the Learning Journal to your Cloud by Tapping on the Cloud icon on the right side.
4. Alternatively, you can select to create a learning journey for a group or class of students by tapping the White Box that says All to the right of groups
Here are the steps to upload a Learning Journey/Document from a Learner's Profile:
1. From the main launch screen tap on the Learners Icon (left side, under capture)
2. Tap All Learners on this Device or the appropriate Group.
3. Tap on the name of the Learner.
4. You can Tap on the name of the PDF to open and review it and to exit Tap Done (top right).
Please Note: Once you have opened the Learning Journey there is a send icon visible (top right) enabling you to send it on to various other Apps. Alternatively you can airdrop it ready to email.
5. Tap the Cloud and up arrow icon (right) to upload the PDF from your device to the Cloud.
Alternatively, if you don't want to upload the PDF to the Cloud and you want to delete it from the device, swipe left on the name of the PDF and Tap Delete.