How do I Change which Assessment Users can Access the PLG Assessment Book?
Change which Assessment Users can Access the PLG Assessment Book
The owner of the PLG automatically has access to the Assessment Book. You may want to set it up that other specified Assessment Users can also access the the Assessment Book so that they can review the Learners progress and to make professional judgements if applicable.
At any point you can simply change which Assessment Users can access the PLG Assessment Book.
Assessment Managers don't need to be given permission to access specific Assessment Books as they have access to all Assessment Books.
Here's the steps to change which Assessment Users can access the Assessment Book for a PLG:
1. Tap on the Assessment Icon (pencil and pad, bottom right)
2. Tap Manage PLGs (top right)
3. Tap Settings (top right)
4. Tap Specify which Assessment Users can access the Assessment Book (top right)
5. You will see a list of the Assessment Users who currently have permission to access the Assessment Book.
To remove an Assessment User from being able to access the Assessment Book, swipe left on their name and Tap Delete.
To give permission to another Assessment User Tap + (top right)
6. Tap the names of the Assessment User that you want to give permission to (a tick will appear)
7. When you have selected all the Assessment Users that you want to add permission to Tap Done (top right)
8. You will be shown all the Assessment Users who now have permission to access the Assessment book and to make professional judgments if applicable. You can continue to make changes (step 5) or you can Tap <PLG Settings (top left). You can make other changes to the PLG Settings or you can now leave this area.