Add Groups of Learners to your Android device
Here are the steps to add Groups of Learners to your device:
1. Go to Device Admin by Tapping on the Cog (top right).
2. Tap on Groups (below system data).
3. Tap on the + (top right).
4. Tap on the groups that you want to add to the device. Selected groups will be highlighted
You can Select All (top right) if you want to add all the Groups that are in your Cloud to the device.
5. Tap Add (top right)
To remove a group, swipe left on it and Tap Remove.
6. To return to Device Admin Tap the back arrow (top left).
The Next Step:
Now that you have added groups of learners to your device, the next step would be to either "add individual learners to my device" or you could review and follow the guide " add Frameworks to my device".