How do I edit or delete a professional judgement/baseline?
To Enable Edit Assessment Data:
- From the home screen of the App with the word "Capture" and the animated stars Tap on the Cog (top left)
- Tap on Cloud Admin and enter the Cloud Admin Password and Tap Continue.
- Scroll down and Tap on Enable Edit Assessment Data.
- Select what you would like to enable. It automatically saves your choices.
To then edit or delete a professional judgement including a baseline:
- From the home screen of the App with the word "Capture" and the animated stars Tap on the Pencil and Pad icon (bottom right).
- Enter your username and password and Tap Continue.
- Locate and Tap on the Assessment Book.
- Tap on the professional judgement. To see all previous judgements made against an item Tap on the the most recent professional judgement in the history column.
- Tap on Edit (top right).
To edit a Judgement - Tap the relevant pencil icon to Edit the professional judgement.
To Delete a Judgement - Tap Delete and then confirm that you want to delete the professional judgment by Tapping Yes.
- Tap the back arrow (top left).
- Repeat the process to delete any other professional judgements.
- Once you have deleted all the professional judgements Tap Save (top left) before you leave the Assessment Book.