Notifications for parents/carers
If enabled parents/carers can receive a daily/weekly notification (an email) when something new has been shared with their Parent Account.
Parents/carers can receive a notification if a new piece or Evidence or Activity has been shared with their account. They will also receive a notification if a piece of Evidence or Activity that has already been shared with their parent account is edited or added to by the school.
Here are the steps to enable that parents/carers can set up that they receive notifications:
1. On a computer, login to the Admin Console ( https://console.
2. Hover over Parent Services (top left) and select Parent Services
3. To the right of "Parent Notifications: Allow Parent to subscribe to daily or weekly notification", ensure the switch is to the right and it is green (switches to the right and green indicate that they are active) .
Here are the steps for the individual parents/carers to set up that they receive a notification when something new has been shared with their account:
1. The parent/carer logs in to their Parent Account
2. The parent/carer Taps/Clicks on Notifications
3. The parent/carer changes the notification preference from None to Daily or Weekly
4. The parent/carer Taps/Clicks Submit