How can family members download Photos or Videos using the EfL Family App?
It is quick and easy for parents / carers / family members to download photos and videos using the EfL Family App.
Users need to be using version 1.2.15 or later of the EfL Family App to be able to download photos / videos.
Users of the EfL Family App can download any Photos / Videos within a shared piece of Evidence:
- Open the EfL Family App
- Tap Evidence (menu at the bottom of the screen)
- Tap on a piece of Evidence
- Tap on a photo / video so that if fills more of the screen
- Tap Download (top right)
- A saved message will appear at the bottom of the screen and the photo or video will have been added to the camera roll
Users can check the version of the App on the Device by:
- Opening the EfL Family App
- Tap More (bottom right)
- The version of the App is displayed at the bottom of the screen
Users need to be using version is 1.2.15 or later to be able to download photos / videos.