Manually Pair an iOS device
You will need to Pair your device with your cloud so you that can access and download information such as learners and frameworks onto the individual device. You also need to pair your device with you Cloud so that when you capture and save evidence it will automatically be stored in your cloud and available to see on any device.
Devices can only be Paired by a designated Cloud Admin member of staff.
If you have no data on your device as you have a new subscription and you are setting up your device for the first time may wish to consider using QuickPair. You can find out more about Quickpair by seeing the guide, "What is the difference between Pair and QuickPair?"
If this is not the first time you are setting up your device then all the data wishing to be saved that is not already stored in your Cloud must be mapped to the Cloud in order to Pair your device and so that you do not lose valuable data.
Here are the steps to pair a device with your Cloud:
1. From the main launch screen go to Settings (gear icon, top left)
2. Sign into your Cloud Admin (top right)
3. Select Pair This Device
4. Tap Continue
5. Map all Learners to the Cloud, Tap Next Step (top right)
6. Map all Groups to the Cloud, Tap Next Step (top right)
7. Map all frameworks to your Cloud, Tap Next Step (top right)
8. Map all date ranges to your Cloud, Tap Next Step (top right)
9. Map all tags to your Cloud, Tap Next Step (top right)
10. Map all comment templates to your Cloud, Tap Next Step (top right)
11. Tap Done (top right)
You should then see a Device Paired Message and you can now start to add Learners onto this device. You can see how to add learners on to your device Add link here